Coronavirus Resource Center
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is an unprecedented public health crisis whose impact has been felt worldwide. This pandemic is not only causing major disruptions in both the way we live and work, but has taken and threatened the lives of so many individuals on every continent. At this time, as citizens of the world, we must remain informed, cautious, and vigilant in our collective effort to combat this disease.
At Panter, Panter & Sampedro, we are dedicated to sharing any and all information that can help the general public during this difficult time. Please, remember the following:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask (people with symptoms and health workers).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For more than 25 years, our family has served the South Florida community, helping individuals and families get the justice they deserve for injuries and other losses. But now, as we ALL face this seemingly insurmountable challenge to our health and livelihood, our Firm recognizes that in some way we have all lost something during this time, some more than others of course. We wish you and the entire global community well and encourage you to rely on the below resources.
We continue to remain available to you for all your personal injury and legal needs.
Panter, Panter & Sampedro, P.A.
FREE Consultation No Recovery = No Fee Call 305-662-6178 Today
Let our family help your family — call our Miami law offices toll free from anywhere in Florida or contact us via email for a free consultation. There’s no risk, no pressure or obligation and, most importantly, no fees unless we make a recovery on your behalf. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week; convenient evening, weekend and off-site appointments are available.