• FREE Case Review ➞ Call 305-662-6178Text 786-808-1515 EnglishSpanish

You can fight for reparations after injury on neglected property

You can fight for reparations after injury on neglected property

You can fight for reparations after injury on neglected property 150 150 Panter, Panter & Sampedro

When a premises is left in disrepair, it puts people in danger of falling, cutting themselves or even being electrocuted, depending on what’s wrong with the building or structure. It is the responsibility of a property owner to take care of his or her property and to make sure it stays safe for anyone who is invited onto or enters it.

When you suffer an injury because someone hasn’t taken care of his or her property, it’s important that you state your case to the owner. You shouldn’t have to deal with medical expenses or lost wages without some kind of reparations, especially because the property was in disrepair. If the person responsible for the maintenance of the property isn’t willing to work with you, you may have no other option but to turn to mediation or to sue for reparations.

Here’s a good example of a property in disrepair. If you are walking through a local grocery store and suddenly trip on a part of the flooring that has cracked and shifted, then you can argue that the business has neglected maintaining the flooring and therefore, caused your injury inadvertently.

Another example of disrepair would be if the city is in charge of repairing local sidewalks within a specific time frame and fails to do so despite several complaints. You could claim that the city was not maintaining its premises, making it a dangerous place to walk.

In any case, you shouldn’t have to worry about hazardous conditions leading to injury. You have a right to your safety, and our site has information on how you can make your case.

Panter, Panter & Sampedro

Call Us

A Personal Injury Law Firm Protecting Florida’s Families For Over 30 Years.

Panter, Panter & Sampedro
How Were You Injured?
We want to hear your story.
Connect with one of our experienced trial lawyers today.